We are currently hiring CNC Grinding Machinists for 3rd shift. If you have experience producing parts by setting up and operating CNC Grinding machines (such as Anca TX or Excalibur E-60), please apply in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Operates grinding equipment and runs production in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
• Performs setup for parts according to blueprints and guidelines.
• Uses inspection gauges such as calipers, micrometers, height gauges and comparator to perform quality checks on parts as outlined by AQL and work instructions.
• Corrects dimensional problems and approves setups by other operators.
• Maintains and ensures accurate counts on completed parts and scrapped parts; completes production paperwork and makes required entries into company database.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Any and all other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read and use calipers, micrometers, height gauge, depth micrometers
• Read and interpret blueprints and work operations sheets to determine appropriate operations to be performed
• Understanding of G & M Codes
• Strong understanding of computers.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent