We are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Maintenance Tech for our Warsaw, Indiana facility. If you have maintenance experience in a manufacturing or a production environment, please apply in person or via email to email@example.com
• Respond to daily maintenance requests and assure that each task has been completed.
• Stock parts and supplies, including machine coolants and lubes.
• Chips dumped and empty carts available for production.
• HVAC equipment maintained and running properly.
• Daily preventive/predictive maintenance schedules are filled out properly and reports are on file.
• Maintenance equipment, tools, and storage building are clean and organized.
• Scrap metal bins are available for production and full bins are scheduled for pick-up.
• Coolant systems are filled and filters are changed on regular basis.
• Used pig mats, filters and oil scheduled for pick-up.
• Used coolant filters and coolant swarf are spun out and oil reclaimed.
• Compressed air systems are maintained and running properly.
• Plant water source maintained and equipment functioning properly.
• Comply with all policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
Dependable work ethics with continuous improvement in general maintenance skills is a necessity. The individual should have ability to accept work assignments, see assignments through to completion, communicate well with other employees, and be able to multitask. Basic electrical and pneumatic skills a plus.