Perform all set-up and operational functions of CNC Swiss style lathe machines required to fabricate all medical instruments and implants, deburring of parts using hand tools, deburr wheels, etc., inspection of parts using micrometers, calipers, height stands, comparators, Keyence, CMM, etc
• Operate and maintain CNC Swiss style lathe machines, finish machines, hand tools, and fixtures.
• Read and interpret blue prints, inspection check-sheets and instructions.
• Use basic inspection tools, such as calipers, micrometers, height stands, comparators, etc.
• Burr removal on all parts where required.
• Make machine adjustments, tool changes, etc. as required.
• Interface with Visual Labor Entry system and monitor work orders.
• Perform any additional duties assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and Training Required to Perform Job:
High School diploma or GED preferred but not required.
Ability to lift up to 40lbs.
Knowledge/ experience of CNC Swiss style lathe machines.
Self-starter and ability to work in a fast paced environment.